Gypsea Belle gives you the feeling of space as soon as you enter her, and with a range of onboard entertainment, she’s ideal houseboat for a family and some friends.
- 3 separate bedrooms: 2 x queen, 3 doubles (2 x sofa beds) and 2 singles
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Dining room area and 2 large spacious living areas, plenty of room if the weather is inclement
- Dual entry bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet, Second toilet upstairs
- Ducted heating fitted
- 48cm remote-controlled high definition LCD colour television, DVD player
- Second TV with Built-in DVD player in lounge room upstairs
- CD player, MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible with music piped upstairs on boats with upper deck
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor
- Upstairs area accessed via internal stairs, not a ladder
- A Webber BBQ, out-door setting, large high-quality esky*, and music can be piped up for your enjoyment.
- Solid rails all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers, sorry – (no hairdryers) Large Back Deck with rinse off shower
The bi-fold doors open the upper lounge room out onto the back
deck. A Webber Q on the
upper back deck makes barbequing a pleasure and with the solid roof for cover, a shower of rain won’t
matter at all. The fly bridge controls and entertaining area are situated on the upper front deck meaning the captain is never isolated.
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$4,100|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$3,500|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,900|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,800|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tues 19th Apr 2022||$3,600|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,760||$1,760||$2,050||$2,750|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$1,500||$1,500||$1,700||$2,150|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,150||$2,150||$2,500||$3,300|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.