Image Anne is a lovely spacious houseboat and with a maximum capacity of 12, a great houseboat for families, larger groups or just those who like the extra room. She is the only 12-berth houseboat on the Tweed River that can make the journey to Murwillumbah.
- 3 separate bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bunk room with 4 singles
- Double trundle bed & double sofa bed in the lounge room
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Large spacious living and dining room area, plenty of room if the weather is inclement
- Large modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two- door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Dual entry bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- TV/DVD player
- CD player (MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor
- Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder
- A large BBQ, out-door setting
- Large high-quality esky*
- Bimini top for a shaded area and rails covered all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers and video camera chargers (sorry, no hairdryers).
- Only 12 berth on the river able to travel all the way to Murwillumbah!
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$4,100|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$3,500|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,900|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,800|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$3,600|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,760||$1,760||$2,050||$2,750|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$1,500||$1,500||$1,700||$2,150|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,150||$2,150||$2,500||$3,300|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00 | Gen Set $5/hour
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.