JFS Rhyanna is the youngest houseboat on the river. Perfect for a couples getaway, having three separate bedrooms, all doubles and if you need the extra bed, there is a double sofa bed in the lounge room. With her timber finishing, JFS Rhyanna presents a stylish finish.
Accommodates 8 (up to 12 during the day)
- 3 separate bedrooms, (3 double beds, double sofa bed)
- Bed linen, doonas and pillows provided
- Living and dining room area, with a large LCD TV
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Full bathroom Shower is separate to the toilet
- 56cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player, CD player (MP3, Bluetooth and I-Pod compatible)
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor.
- BBQ on the back deck
- Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder
- Out-door setting, large high-quality esky, and music can be piped up for your enjoyment
- Solid shaded area and flybridge has it’s own room
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers)
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$3,900|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$3,300|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,700|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,200|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,600|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$3,450|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,550||$1,550||$1,700||$2,500|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$1,400||$1,400||$1,550||$2,000|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,950||$1,950||$2,300||$3,100|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.