Misty Blue is a lovely houseboat, small enough not to intimidate the inexperienced and large enough to give plenty of room.
- 2 Bedrooms — double bedroom and bunk room with 2 singles
- Double bedroom has two entrances, one from the hallway and an additional sliding glass door leading directly onto back deck.
- Permanent double bed with single bunk above in curtained alcove off the hallway
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels.
- Shower and Toilet in separate rooms
- Kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two-doorfridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Dining nook
- Dining table can convert to a double bed if required
- TV/DVD player
- CD player (iPod/MP3/Bluetooth compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Dual driving stations; downstairs and upstairs, so the captain isn’t isolated from activities
- BBQ on back deck
- Electric winch for anchor
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Outdoor setting and sun lounges upstairs
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$2,950|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$2,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,700|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,000|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,000|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$2,200|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,100||$1,100||$1,200||$1,800|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$950||$950||$1000||$1,300|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,300||$1,300||$1,600||$2,100|
Fuel per engine hour* $26.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.