Pluto is the perfect houseboat for those who would love the ultimate 'boaty' experience. Being a mono-hulled houseboat, you will feel as though you are aboard a yacht!
- 1 double bedroom, located in the forecastle – may be a little too “boaty” for some! (low ceiling – see photo in slideshow above) Dining table converts to double bed
- 2 single beds
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Dining Nook
- Shower and toilet
- Stereo – CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 100 litre fridge, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump and crab pot provided
- Bimini rooftop
- Covered back deck
- BBQ area, outdoor setting
- Eskies* one upstairs, one on the front deck
- Electric winch
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$2,200|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$1,900|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,200|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,300|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,500|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$1,600|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$770||$770||$970||$1,150|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$660||$660||$760||$930|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$950||$950||$1,100||$1,500|
Fuel per engine hour* $26.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.