Wanderer is a lovely open planned houseboat with walk-around decks. Featuring one permanent double bed with two single bunks directly opposite. There is also a vario couch in the living area that expands to a double bed.
- Permanent double bed
- Double vario bed
- 2 single bunks
- Pillows and doonas provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Walk around decks
- Open plan living and sleeping area
- Shower and toilet
- Fully screened windows
- Check the standard features on all our houseboats
- TV/DVD player
- Stereo (iPod/MP3/Bluetooth compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 180 litre fridge/freezer, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump & crab pot
- Electric winch
- BBQ, large high quality esky*, outdoor setting,
- Hard Targa Top roof, which gives great shade and weather protection – the best covered top deck in her class, great for summer shade.
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$2,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$2,000|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,250|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,500|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,700|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$1,800|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$850||$850||$990||$1,250|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$750||$750||$850||$1,090|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,100||$1,100||$1,300||$1,700|
Fuel per engine hour* $25.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.