- 1 double bedroom, located in the forecastle – may be a little too “boaty” for some! (low ceiling - see photo in slideshow above)
- Dining table converts to double bed
- 2 single beds
- Pillows and doonas* provided, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) sheets and towels
- Dining Nook
- Shower and toilet
- Colour 48cm LCD/DVD TV, stereo
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- 100 litre fridge, 4 burner gas stove top, oven, grill
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
- Bimini rooftop
- Covered back deck
- BBQ, outdoor setting
- 2 eskies* one upstairs, one on the front deck
- Electric winch
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
Pluto is a houseboat that feels like a boat. Mono-hulled with plenty of timber work she has that “boaty” atmosphere.
Pluto can sleep six (6) people, with two double beds and two single beds, however she is ideal for the couple who like a bit of extra room or mum and dad and a couple of kids.
If you would rather not share your special holiday with others this is the perfect boat for a small family or a getaway just for two.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$1,450|
|Christmas 2020 7 nights||Tuesday 22nd - Tuesday 29th December 2020 or Wednesday 23rd - Wednesday 30th December 2020||$2,100|
|Christmas 2020 8 nights||Monday 21st - Tuesday 29th December||$2,200|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 6 nights||Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$2,100|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 5 nights||Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$1,900|
Fuel per engine hour* $25.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $85 weekend, $85 midweek, $115 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$600||$600||$695||$850|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$890||$890||$950||$1,400|
- Security Bond – $1,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.