There is something about Blue Bayou that makes you instantly relax! From the beachy interior to the king size day bed upstairs, you will truly have the most relaxing holiday aboard this spacious houseboat!
Licenced for up to 12 guests, Blue Bayou is the perfect houseboat to entertain or simply kick back with your family or mates.
With four separate bedrooms, privacy is not an issue and even the bunk room is generous in size. If you need the extra beds, you will find a double trundle and double sofa bed in the lounge area.
- 4 separate bedrooms – 3 double, 1 bunk room (2 single beds) 1 double sofa bed and 1 double trundle in lounge area Spacious living area
- Kitchen fully equipped, including microwave
- Full bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet
- Electric anchor winch
- BBQ on upper deck
- Solid rails all round to protect your privacy
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities
- Huge, king size day bed on the top deck
- Limited 240-volt power, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers, sorry no hair dryers
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$4,100|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$3,500|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$3,900|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,800|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$3,600|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,760||$1,760||$2,050||$2,750|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$1,500||$1,500||$1,700||$2,150|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,150||$2,150||$2,500||$3,300|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00 | Gen Set $5/hour
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.