A lovely large vessel with all her cabins downstairs and a great entertaining area upstairs.
Kalinda is a stylish, spacious houseboat perfect for your next special occasion! Celebrate with family or friends on the upper deck as you cruise the beautiful Tweed River!
Relax undercover or lounge in the sun! Kalinda is the perfect houseboat for your next celebration!
- 4 separate bedrooms – 3 double, 1 bunk room (2 single beds). 1 double sofa lounge, 1 double trundle
- Bed linen, pillows and doonas included, you simply need to bring (or hire from us) towels
- Large spacious living area
- TV/DVD player
- Stereo CD player, MP3, Bluetooth & I-Pod compatible, music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Full equipped kitchen with a large 220 litre two-door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill, microwave and toaster Full bathroom, shower is separate to the toilet.
- Second full bathroom upstairs
- Hair dryer and vacuum cleaner
- Electric anchor winch
- Great entertaining area on the upper deck with solid roof and clears on 3 sides
- Bar fridge and BBQ under the covered area upstairs Dual driving stations
- Yabbie pump, crab pot
Peak Holiday Occasions
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Price|
|Christmas 2021, 7 nights||Wed 22nd to Wed 29th Dec or Thur 23rd to Thur 30th Dec||$4,400|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 5 nights||New Year hires boarding Wed 29th Dec or Thur 30th Dec||$3,800|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 6 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,300|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 7 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$4,800|
|New Years 2021 / 2022, 8 nights||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$5,200|
|Easter 2022, 5 nights||Thur 14th to Tue 19th Apr 2022||$3,800|
Please note: Boarding or returning on public holidays incurs a $50 fee ie 27th Dec, 28th Dec or 4th Jan.
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Long Weekend||Week|
|Normal Season||Most of the year||$1,870||$1,870||$2,150||$2,970|
|Off Peak Season||1 May to 31 Aug||$1,700||$1,700||$1,950||$2,475|
|Peak Season||Dec 1 to Jan 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$2,250||$2,250||$2,600||$3,400|
Fuel per engine hour* $33.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $95 weekend, $95 midweek, $130 week
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required at all times to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas and New Year hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with 50% of balance of hire due by 120 days and 100% due 90 days prior
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 8.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 8.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 8.00am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Returning or boarding on a public holiday may incur a fee.
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 8.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.