Accommodates 8 (up to 12 during the day)
- 14m long x 6m wide
- 3 separate double bedrooms
- Double sofa bed in the lounge room
- Bed linen, doonas and pillows provided
- Living and dining room area, with a large LCD TV
- Modern kitchen fully equipped with a large 220 litre two- door fridge, four burner gas stove, oven and grill.
- Full bathroom
- Shower is separate to the toilet
- 56cm remote-controlled colour television/DVD player
- CD player (MP3 and I-Pod compatible), music can be piped upstairs for your enjoyment
- Yabbie pump and crab pot
- Fish finder and depth sounder
- Electric winch for raising and lowering the heavy anchor.
- BBQ on the back deck
- Upstairs area accessed via stairs, not a ladder. Out-door setting and large high-quality esky.
- Solid shaded area and fly bridge has its own room
- Dual driving controls, downstairs and from the upper deck, so the captain is not isolated from any activities.
- 240-volt power*, so that during your holiday you can operate small appliances like mobile phone chargers, nebulisers, video camera chargers and games consoles (no hairdryers).
JFS Rhyanna was first launched in July 2010 and is the newest houseboat on the Tweed River. She has three separate bedrooms, all doubles and if you need the extra bed, there is a double sofa bed in the lounge room.
With her timber finishing Rhyanna presents a stylish finish. On the back deck there is a stainless-steel BBQ and ladder access to the water. There is also hot and cold running water on the back deck and a hand held shower.
For the fisherfolk, there is a scaling board and sink to clean your catch. If you don’t like ladders, there is a great set of stairs giving access to the upper deck. From here you can also drive the houseboat from her flybridge and the intercom system makes it easy to talk to anyone down stairs.
Peak Holiday Occasions (Payment due 90 days prior)
|Charter Period||Hire Times|
|Easter||Thursday to Tuesday||$3,000|
|Christmas 2020 7 nights||Tuesday 22nd - Tuesday 29th December 2020 or Wednesday 23rd - Wednesday 30th December 2020||$3,500|
|Christmas 2020 8 nights||Monday 21st - Tuesday 29th December||$3,600|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 6 nights||Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$3,500|
|New Years 2020 / 2021 5 nights||Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Monday 4th January 2021||$3,100|
Fuel per engine hour* $32.00
Dinghy outboard motor hire: $85 weekend, $85 midweek, $115 week
|Charter Period||Hire Times||Weekend||Midweek||Gazetted Long Weekend||Week|
|OFF PEAK SEASON||1 May to 31 August||$1,250||$1,250||$1,400||$1,850|
|PEAK SEASON||December 1 to January 31 excl. Xmas Week & New Year Week||$1,750||$1,750||$2,000||$2,800|
- Security Bond – $2,000
- $500 deposit is required to secure booking
- Balance of hire fee to be paid minimum of 30 days prior to departure on normal and off-peak seasons
- For Christmas, New Year and Easter hires $1,000 deposit is required to secure booking, with balance of hire due 90 days prior to booking
- Fuel per engine hour may vary due to fluctuating fuel prices
- Tariffs subject to change without notice
- Weekend – Friday afternoon to Monday 9.00am: 2 or 3 nights
- Midweek – Monday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 4 nights
- Week – Monday afternoon to Monday 9.00am or Friday afternoon to Friday 9.00am: 7 nights
- Gazetted Long Weekend – Friday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am or Thursday afternoon to Monday 9am: 4 nights
- A Gazetted Long Weekend occurs when there is a public holiday on the Monday or Friday
- Easter: Thursday afternoon to Tuesday 9.00am: 5 nights
- Hire Terms and Procedures
- Doona: Eiderdowns, comforters, duvets.
- Esky: also known as chilli-bin, cooler, ice-box to Kiwi, North American and European visitors.